Proflex 8x12 meters
1852 Proflex Tarpaulin 240g/m2, 8x12 meters
Rectangular tarpaulin Strong Rip-stop polyethylene Welded edge bands
A tarpaulin protects against the elements, but it must be able to do much more. It must also be able to be used again and again, and then it must be easy to work with.
The edge is reinforced with markings every 10 centimeters where you can make holes yourself. No metal eyelets that can cause scratches in the gel coat.
· 240 g./m2 reinforced PE in top quality - best protection for the boat in all weather!
· Long service life - withstands frost and sun without cracking. From -40° to 80°C.
· High UV protection - protects against sunlight.
· Environmentally friendly and economical - made of environmentally friendly HDLD polyethylene (high density polyethylene), which can be recycled and does not pollute when burned.
· There is preparation for holes (Ø 15 mm) every 10 cm, the holes are welded to reinforcing tape for best durability.
Cloth type: 100% polyethylene HDPE leno material, LDPE coating
(high density polyethylene fabric with low density polyethylene coating)
Canvas weight: 220 g/m2
Tarpaulin weight: 230-250 g/m2
Tensile strength: 580 N / 5 cm in the longitudinal direction = 59 kg. 440 N / 5 cm in the width direction = 45 kg.
Temp. range: -40 / + 80°C
UV-resistant: 200 Kly
Size: Finished size, +/- 2%
Finishing: Longitudinal fastening straps.
Fastening tape: 250 g/m2 with Ø 15 mm punching point every 10 cm.
Strength attachment point: 580 N = 59 kg.